Here are some of the most common questions we get asked about The Real Estate News Exchange. If you can't find what you're looking for Contact Us and we'll get back to you.
- How do I get a news release or article published in RENX?
- If you have a news release or article you would like included in a RENX newsletter or on the website please Contact Us. RENX includes contributed content that it deems to be relevant to its readers and selects information it considers to be appropriate for publication. As RENX is a National publication, it favours items that are of interest to readers across in Canada or abroad.
- How do I get a news item in the Top Stories section?
- The position of news items in the RENX service, in which category it is placed and the order of stories, is an editorial decision. Based on its extensive knowledge of the Canadian built environment RENX and the interests of its followers RENX places information in accordance with what it deems to be of most benefit to readers.
- Can I have a Blog at RENX?
- There are two ways in which you can participate in a RENX blog. RENX can setup a blog that is entirely for you, or you can become an author to the main RENX blog. Contact Us to apply to become a RENX blogger.